ISPS Australia Membership
Become a member of ISPS Australia!
As a volunteer organisation with no paid staff and no regular funding, we rely on membership to support us so we can continue to pursue our objectives and offer resources and events that will contribute to improved well being for people with psychosis.
ISPS Australia Membership benefits include
- Four issues per annum of the ISPS Journal: ‘Psychosis: Psychological, Social and Integrative Approaches’
- Online access to all Psychosis issues
- You will receive the ISPS Newsletter four times per annum (via e-mail)
- You can join one of our many e-mail discussion groups
- Reduced rates at ISPS international conferences and local events
- 20% discount on all books published by Routledge
Membership is annual and commences on 1st January each year.
Please note: In accordance with our constitution, membership is subject to approval by the board.
Not-for-Profit Organisations / NGO's
Academic departments or research units