- SANE helpline – a telephone support service staffed by mental health professionals
- saneforums.org – forums for people living with mental illness and their carers, moderated 24/7
- sane.org – resources, factsheets, articles, real-life stories and online support
- suicide prevention training – for mental health professionals to improve suicide prevention and bereavement support
- SANE Media Centre – promoting the responsible portrayal of mental illness and suicide in the media
- Policy & advocacy – for improved mental health and support services
- Hocking Fellowship – advancing public understanding of mental illness.
We listen to, understand and act upon the voices of mental health consumers. We are led by and for people with mental health lived experience.
This includes people who identify as having a past or present emotional distress or issue, people who have received a diagnosis and/or those who have accessed mental health services. Through using our lived experience we are working to end mental health stigma and to bring about a world where we all experience full respect, human rights, recovery and equal opportunities to lead a good life.